Re: sort_area_size

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 23:03:12 -0700

Well I guess it is time for another arrogant DBA to step in.

Lets keep the personal stuff out of this forum and stick to Oracle.

But from where I sit Mr. Sanchez, your answer was long, wide, blunt, and not to the point of the original question which was "how to determinate the "good" value for the parameter sort_area_size ?"

A question that could be answered very simply and concisely.

Daniel A. Morgan