Re: How do I uninstall the Oracle services in W2K?

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:23:18 -0000

well you live and learn. My installation of the resource kit contains

INSTSRV.EXE Service Installer which Howard refers to. SC.EXE Service configuration tool which I referred to

and of course being Microsoft a GUI interface as well

SRVINSTW.EXE Service Installation Wizard.

Somehow I expect there is an API, an activeX control and an MMC snap-in somewhere in the works as well.

seriously all these available tools rather suggest that registry editing is a bit pointless.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA