selecting the HWM of a table

From: Harmonie Euterpe <Euterpe-Emmen_at_hetnet.nl>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:57:40 +0100

Dear guru's,

is there a way to directly select the current high water mark of a (normal) table from the data dictionary or the shared pool?

I don't want to (1) analyze the table and (2) lookup the blocks column in dba_tables. I don't want to make a blockdump from the table's segment header as well.

Just a plain select must do!
Any (plsql) tricks are allowed.

Kind Regards,

Herman de Boer. Received on Tue Feb 13 2001 - 13:57:40 CST