Re: CONTROL_FILE_RECORD_KEEP_TIME and MAXLOGHISTORY

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 02:16:46 +1100

Yup. Time to give in gracefully. KEEP_TIME is king.

Good little bit of testing, this.

Incidentally, forget that SQL*Net stuff (I believe we've moved on to something called Net8 these days, anyway). Your brain should be adopting IIOP, and using the Aurora ORB. Otherwise, it's just plain old-fashioned. Are you CORBA-compliant?

;-)