export db problem

From: Steve <schen_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 20:49:20 -0500

I have problem exporting a 4G V7.3 db. I put it run in cron on weekend, but it ended up with 500M bmp file then stopped with internal error.

I would like to get some hint from anyone who have seen this before. Would that be temp tablespace too small (about 500M then)? I have no problem to export db without rows.

Any help is very appreciated.

Steve Received on Fri Feb 09 2001 - 19:49:20 CST