Re: Oracle monitoring tool

From: <philc1966_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:58:57 GMT

In article <94rurg$kq8$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   Matthew Fuller <matthewlf_at_my-deja.com> wrote:
> In article <94qgt8$gm7$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,
> philc1966_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> > I'm NOT an Oracle DBA. I'm a SysAdmin and NOC engineer,
 and I
> > know just enough about Oracle to be really dangerous :-)
> >
> > I need to find a non-commercial tool to assist in monitoring
Oracle
<edited>

> Check out www.luminate.com/freemamba
>
><edited>
>
> Matt.

This is a pretty cool piece of software .. .thanks for the pointer. I think I have use for their NT monitor as well!

However I was looking for something that would run on my Solaris/Intel box, and give HTML displays. That was I don't have to be tied to Windows for consoles.

THANKS! Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Fri Jan 26 2001 - 08:58:57 CST