Re: ORACLE SUPPORT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

From: George Barbour <george.barbour_at_gecm.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:02:08 -0000

I use Oracle Support in the UK, they are friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and helpful.
I think you get out of a service what you put in; they are not a replacement for learning the product or reading the manuals. If I have a problem with the Oracle product I make d*mn sure I know what I am talking about before I contact their tech support people.
Think about it from their side, I imagine they have enough stories about people asking dumb questions to fill a library. George Barbour.