Re: ORACLE SUPPORT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

From: M Hashim <mhashim_ca_at_passport.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:14:33 -0500

Bravo.."If I have a problem with the Oracle product I make d*mn sure I know what I am talking about before I contact their tech support people." ...just my experience - seen lots of sloppy development, and am NOT surprised if the HELP desk react with disgust to STUPID questions. Could produce lots of examples - my last was rewriting a stored procedure which I reduced from 7 apges of code to 1.5. The runtime dropped from 3 hours to 10 seconds....Go figure....