Re: INSIDE ARCHIVELOGS ?

From: R C <cord_at_mail.anonymizer.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:28:58 GMT

In recent versions of 8i, you can use LogMiner to look at the contents of redo logs. I'm not sure in which version it first appeared, but it's definitely there in 8.1.6.

It's not a terribly complicated tool, but I'm not about to retype the one chapter long manual. Look in the Database Administrator's Guide.

Robert