Suggestion on moving large amount of data from two databases

From: Jimmy <anonymous_at_anonymous.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 03:27:57 -0800

HI all,

     I have two databases A and B (two identicial databases, but with different sizes). Database A has about 50-70G data files. Database B has about 20G data files. I want to transfer data (about 10G) from A to B on daily basic. What are the efficient ways of doing this? We cannot alter any structures in database A since this database is provided by another company. We can only do export on this database.

Thanks,
David Received on Sun Jan 07 2001 - 05:27:57 CST