Oracle 8.1.5 NT Valid Password Characters?

From: <morang3nf_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 00:59:36 GMT

All:

Forgive me for the seemingly stupid question, but I have scoured the Oracle Documentation (which is organized like a labyrinth) and I can't seem to find it:

Are there any restrictions to the characters that can be used to create a user account? I am writing a front-end web app that has the ability to change user passwords, and I want to trap a valid password correctly, but I haven't been able to find what constitutes a valid password.

Thanks,

Greg

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Mon Jan 01 2001 - 18:59:36 CST