Reg TNS error - ora 12638

From: <kjrao_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:16:35 GMT

Hi,
I am running a test Instance on NT 5.0(windows 2000). Due to some problem I am not able to start the database and it not allowing me enter either through svrmgrl or oracle admin tool.
The ora error says credentials retrival failed. The error no ora 12638.
Pl, respond to this problem immediately. Thanks
KJ

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Wed Dec 27 2000 - 12:16:35 CST