Re: sizing redo logs

From: Alexey Pashchenko <A.Pashchenko_at_vaz.ru>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:41:26 +0400

First you need to create new redo logs with size 4M. alter database add logfile 'file_name' size 4M;

Then switch to new redo logs:
alter system switch logfile;

Check what redo is log currently active: select * from v$logfile;

Finally delete old redo logs:
alter database drop logfile 'file_name';

And don't forget to delete redo log files from file system.