Oracle on Linux, $80 ????

From: <dmazeau_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:04:01 GMT

Hello,

Last night I was in the book store, and I saw a book on installing Oracle on Linux. The price of the book was about $80. It came with a CD that has Oracle 8i.

I found this to be amazing. Almost unbelievable. Does anybody know what the story is here ? Is this only a 30 day evaluation copy or something ? Although I didn't see anything written anywhere that suggested this was the case.

Thanks for any info.

David Mazeau

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Nov 17 2000 - 03:04:01 CST