How to implement Oracle Internet Application ACL

From: <changliu_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:15:10 GMT

I have installed Oracle 8.1.6 and Oracle Internet Application Server 8i on window 2000 server. I need to implement Access control on some URLs which only allow some on-line registry users can access them. My questions are:

  1. How to implement ACL on Oracle iAS which is powered by Apache 1.3? (i have cheched apache web site and it mentions there is mod_auth module, but I don't find it on my oracle iAS home!)
  2. How can I map the users on the Oracle database into the ACL, or it has to be the system users( widnow domain users)
  3. should I use Oracle Internet Directory or Internet File System, what's different between them?

Any adivce will be helpful for me.

Thanks

Chang

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Nov 10 2000 - 14:15:10 CST