OracleOraHome81ManagementServer

From: Frans Bridié <frans_at_cit-bv.nl>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 23:26:57 +0100

I have installed Oracle (evaluation copy) on a NTServer, unfortunately I can not start the OracleOraHome81ManagementServer. The error that I get is: The system could not find the environment option that was entered. What option have I entered?

Thanks,
Frans Received on Tue Nov 07 2000 - 16:26:57 CST