How to: Set resultset size?

From: <buurd_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 07:43:28 GMT

 Hi!
I have a webpage that queries a database for all rows in a table. Now this table has grown so large that it starts to affekt the network so I want to limit the size of the resultset in the query instead of in the page generator. I wanna do something like this select * from table where rows(0,20);

I'll guess that there must be a syntax for that somewhere?

Thanks in advance
Roland Carlsson

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 08 2000 - 01:43:28 CST