Re: Becoming an Oracle DBA (part 3)

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:39:52 +0100

Hmm

For me that last is about one new project every 2-3 months. It's been that way for the last 18months. I'd be surprised if this was actually that unusual these days. Sure you don't replace your ERP package that often. But that new web data entry system that relies on packaged procedures, or this new 'knowledge management'/'proactive resource scheduling' system or isn't it about time we migrated our systems to Oracle 8 or well you get the picture.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA