Gonig from NT4 to Unix platform +Oracle 7.3.3 to 8.1.6

From: Michael Cooke <mick_at_cook161.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 15:43:55 +0100

My company have decided to go from our current NT 4.0 OS to Unis system at the same time as upgrading from Oracle 7 to 8. Has anyone out there carried out a similar exercise? and if so what (if any) problems can I expect to encounter.
Does anyone have a project plan that they used and be willing to share with me?

Thanks in advance
Mick soon to be DBA Received on Sun Oct 01 2000 - 09:43:55 CDT