Re: ORA-04062: name of name has been changed

From: John Alexander <jalexander_at_summitsoftwaredesign.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 02:29:35 GMT

The very first thing to do is change the remote_dependencies_mode to signature.

You'll also get the error if your db procedure has more than 55 parameters.

Also, Oracle7 has more situations when the 4062 error occurs, so going to 8i will ease some of the problems.

John Alexander
www.SummitSoftwareDesign.com