Any Oracle disaster recovery consultants?? Bar Area!

From: <davidknollhoff_at_netscape.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:48:35 GMT

Does anyone running Oracle on your Sun servers know of any IP Redirector technology that plugs in between the OS and your disks?

Arkserve used to make a server that would allow me to redirect ip traffic thus allowing me to mirror my disk array. It was much cheaper then EMC's solution. They sold to LSI and are not currently selling it.

I'm trying to have a mirrored array that will reside in a disaster recovery site but I'm want to not tax the server side to do it.

Any help is much appreciated.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Sep 13 2000 - 18:48:35 CDT