Backup and Shutdown hlep!!

From: Steve <schen_at_prodigy.net>
Date: 2000/07/25

I would like to get help about what the options are for NT platformed Oracle 8i database shutdown daily and backup.

I know OEM can do it. I know unix cron can do it (first time to think

about NT seriously).      What is the efficient way to shutdown the service
and bring it up every night?       Some says the scheduler, or AT.   Can
someone specify it?

Thanks a lot,

Steve Received on Tue Jul 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT