Re: Oracle problem on NT

From: <cloggans_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/07/18

This might be the result of SP6 on NT. If you read the release notes for OAS, it says that the highest supported Service Pack on NT is version 5. I don't know what would happen going to 6, but it's something to look at.

Good luck,
-Chris

In article <8job3f$a2q$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   burkeblackman_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> Hello, I have successfully installed oracle 8i and OAS 4.0.8.1 on an
 NT
> 4.0 machine with SP6a and IE5. However, the server keeps blue-
> screening at unpredictable times. We have re-installed NT and Oracle
> several times, but the same thing keeps happening. Is there any
 Oracle
> patch or NT patch that may solve this problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Burke
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jul 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT