Re: Oracle problem on NT

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/07/02

Very much looks like
a insufficient (virtual) memory
b too large init.ora parameters
and generally speaking I'm not too sure whether it's a good idea to install 8i, and OAS on the same box.
8i needs 128M and it will run. As soon as you start to do anything (ie run other tasks than Oracle server) you will notice you really need that 256M. This might of course not be the issue in your case, but then you provide very little detail.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA