Re: Moving Sequences Between Schemas

From: CHC <qi.xiang.chi_at_icu.nl>
Date: 2000/07/12

Eric,
I'm daily refresh the test DB by copying the datafiles etc and create the DB on test machine.
My DB is only 4GB big so it's quite easy to do. I don't know whether export/import is faster.
After creating the DB on test machine I run a scripts to lock all users and create new one.
This is to prevent that users accidental login to test machine. Maybe is copying and creating DB is a good alternative for you ??

Rgrds, CHC