Moving Sequences Between Schemas

From: Fender <nospam.efender_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 2000/07/12

In order to refresh our test environment, we do a full export of the production environment and import into test using imp fromuser/touser. Before running the import, we disable all triggers, truncate all tables and drop all sequences. When performing the import, the production sequences are NOT created in the test schema. Is there any way around this?

Thanks,

Eric
(remove nospam to reply via e-mail)
nospam.efender_at_ix.netcom.com Received on Wed Jul 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT