Re: Moving Sequences Between Schemas

From: Fender <nospam.efender_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 2000/07/12

That's not really an option for me since our test instance runs on the same box as production. Path names, etc. can't be changed. I'm just wondering why the sequences are being imported. Anyone know if this behavior is different between Oracle 7 and 8? This particular client is running 7, but most of our client run 8. This client just happens to be the first where we are trying the new procedure.

TIA. "CHC" <qi.xiang.chi_at_icu.nl> wrote in message news:8kif5b$18a3$1_at_beast.euro.net...
> Eric,
> I'm daily refresh the test DB by copying the datafiles etc and create the
 DB