Custom Behaviour for buttons in webDB forms

From: Arun Solleti <asolleti_at_csee.usf.edu>
Date: 2000/06/27

Can you one tell, if it is possible in webDB to add custom behaviour to the button's
generated by WebDB while creating forms.

For Example, - I will be having Insert,Delete Modify etc buttons which WebDB creats.

I want to enhance features associated with button and want to open another form after inserting the date
when the user clicks insert button

Thanks
Arun Received on Tue Jun 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT