Help!

From: <rrai777_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/26

Currently the VB applicaton is running 24 hrs a day everyday. And it keeps checking if there are any new records inserted. And if there are it does a certain process.
What I need help in is: instead of this application checking for a new record is there a way I can use triggers or something else which will execute the application(app.exe) on insertion of a new record in the table.

Thank You,

Rekha.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jun 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT