Instructor Lead Training Course Books

From: <go_beaker_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/27

I have actually taken all five of the instructorlead  training classes and have the course
materials for all of them. Anyway, I'm selling them on ebay now if you are interested. Here's the URL for one of them:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=368218997

Good luck!

Erin
In article <395890EE.32CB8661_at_pobox.com>,   Arjan Moraal <arjan_at_pobox.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Forget the CBT's. I'm currently using them, but
 they contain lots of errors
> and do not cover all of the exam stuf. Not
 worth the money.
> Use some good books, I do like the

 Certification Guides from Oracle Press.

> Regards,
> Arjan
>
> japs1_at_my-deja.com wrote:
>
> > I wish to study for the Oracle8 DBA OCP exam.
> >
> > I will be doing this on my own (ie. not
 provided by employer), and have
> > looked into the Computer Based Training (CBT)
 route, rather than
> > Instructor led training.
> >
> > The problem is, when I looked into the price
 of the CBT's that support
> > this exam, I noticed the pack of 5 was
 $2999.00.

> > Well, unfortunately this is WELL outside my
 budget, and I was wondering
> > if anyone had any other ideas of how to study
 for the exams.

> > Does anyone know where I can buy the CBT's
 second hand?

> > Are there any good books that would support
 the exam content.

> > I have been working as an Oracle applications
 designer/developer and a
> > little DBA over the last 4 years, and have
 been in general systems
> > design/development for 10 years in total.
> >
> > I want to start to get more of an

 appreciation of the DBA side and
> > thought that studying for, and sitting the
 Oracle8 DBA OCP exam would
> > be a good start.
> >
> > Any help is most greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Japs1.
> >
> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jun 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT