Weird shared memory on Solaris

From: Legend <legend_at_spacelab.net>
Date: 2000/06/06

Hello all,

I just installed 7.3.4 on Solaris 5.5.1. When I startup nomount to create a database, it has this error: ORA-07370 (I am not sure the number because I was distracted by another thing later on)

I looked up the error from oerr and it said unable to allocate shared memory even after having gotten it.

The solution was to check whether SGA has a valid address The errno was 2

I reboot the machine with more shared memory but it still return such an error.

What should I do now?

Could someone give me some advice?

regards,

benny Received on Tue Jun 06 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT