Problems loading 8i for NT

From: ProgKCP <progkcp_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/06/03

I'm having all kinds of problems loading and configuring 8i on my NT box. It seems like the install goes fairly smoothly but when I start trying to do stuff, I start getting error messages. I've got a couple of books, but nothing seems to tell me what to do when things go wrong.

I need the name of few books that will help me with problem insalls and configurations.

Any web sites that help?

Progkcp_at_aol.com Received on Sat Jun 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT