Binding variables from PHP

From: <borovan_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/03

Im trying to use bind variables in order to use the shared pool. Currently our parse/execute ratio is 99% and we would prefer it was much lower. Im doing a query such as

select * from personal where username=:username

but it is reparsing every single time. Can anybody tell me why this is happening? Are there any configuration parameters that we need to tweak at all?

Thanks,
Adam

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Jun 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT