Is there Intelligent Agent on Linux?

From: Brian Tkatch <SPAMBLOCK.Maxwell_Smart_at_ThePentagon.com>
Date: 2000/05/11

We chose to install the Intelligent Agent in Linux, but can't find any binaries to run to start it. However, the Enterprise Manager, running on NT, claims that it needs the Intelligent Agent to connect to the database. Am I missing a file? Is there another way to connect?

Brian Received on Thu May 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT