NEWBIE quick question

From: Shane McEneaney <shane_at_segasoft.com>
Date: 2000/05/10

I am from a Sybase background where there is one log file which contains trace information. I am trying to monitor an Oracle 8i development server (troubleshooting) but cannot find this/these files anywhere. There is a rdms/log dir but there is nothing in it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! I am at my wits end reading through the Oracle docs.

Thanks in advance,

Shane Received on Wed May 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT