System Spec For Oracle V7.3 On OpenVMS Alpha?

From: Jonathan McCormack <McCormackJ_at_BelfastCity.Gov.UK>
Date: 2000/05/05

Hi,

I've been asked to port an Oracle system from NT to OpenVMS Alpha. Basically, I need to know the minimum processor & memory spec for version 7.3 of Oracle server for OpenVMS, the Oracle site seems only to list the Oracle 8 specs.

Cheers

Jonathan
Belfast City Council UIST
http://www.belfastcity.gov.uk Received on Fri May 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT