Re: Insert into another users table

From: Mark D Powell <markp7832_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/07

I belive that your problem is: :new.s.table_4.id=:new.w.table_1.id Unless things have changed with ver 8.1 the only table that :new and :old refer to are the table being updated by the triggering statement and not the target of any SQL within the trigger. Also you shoud just refer to the triggering table columns as :new.id. If helps people determine your actual problem if you post the error messages with the code.

--
Mark D. Powell  -- The only advice that counts is the advice that
 you follow so follow your own advice --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.