Configuring a new database on netware

From: Matt Ward <mward_at_lchb.com>
Date: 2000/04/24

I am having problems being able to connect to two different oracle databases. My problem is as follows. I have two working complete databases, after configuring net8 I am able to connect internally to one of them fine, the alias name is 'oranw80' with an sid of 'ORCL'. The other database I have given the alias name of 'prod_db' in net8 but I cannot figure out how to define its SID, (System Identifier) I am sure there must be some configuration file where this is defined but I simply can't find any docs on where it is. Help! Received on Mon Apr 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT