Re: HELP!!! OS Authentication and (sqlplus /) on NT

From: NeilC <neil-olos_at_NOSPAMbt.com>
Date: 2000/04/17

Have you set SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES=(NTS) in the sqlnet.ora files (client and server)

Also what clients are you using - if 95 then the user must log on to Windows as the database will look for the Windows user name and password for validation. Windows 95 does not have a mandatory login, therefore users with
one of these clients must enter their username and password and not select
the cancel button in the login dialogue box

HTH Neil