Intelligent Agent does not start on Linux

From: <kal121_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/13

Hello,

I cannot get the Intelligent Agent to start. I'm running Oracle 8.1.5.0.2, Linux RH 6.1, tcl-8.0.5-30.

The release notes mention using tcl 7.5, which I'd be willing to do, as long as I know that this is the CORRECT tcl version. The sys admin here says using an older version of tcl will break some other stuff, so I am reluctant to install it unless I am 99% sure it is the correct version.

An article in Linux journal recommends using tcl 8.0.3 - adding to the confusion.

Does anybody know for sure?

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Apr 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT