Installing Oracle 8.1.5 on unixware 7.1 Arrgghh!!!

From: Dennis <temp208_at_ipipeline.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:37:10 GMT

Anyone out there who's actually succeeded at this? I'm having two problems.

  1. My install claims it can't detect the native protocol (TCP/IP). Which is crap, because I'm *using* telnet and ftp all the time. It allows me to continue, though.
  2. All the make's fail. The installer gives the usual amount of detail (none), but the dtterm behind it says " java.io.IOException: Resource temporarily unavailable".

I've got TARs open on both of these, but I've gotten nada so far from tech support. Received on Tue Feb 22 2000 - 16:37:10 CST