Help: Date type value insertion error ?

From: Sohan Mendis <sohanshanil_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 22:33:14 +1100

Hi,

I have installed Oracle8i on Solaris 7.0. I coould connect to Oracle database from NT machine using ODBC.

But when I try to insert date type value, I am getting not valid month error. On the server, I have set the NLS_DATE_FORMAT to DD-MM-YYYY HH24:MI-SS.

my query is like,

insert into mytabe values('12-12-2000 12:34:00');

I could run the same query against the same table using ODBC for Solaris.

Why am I having this on client macines. Do I have to set any parameter related to database on client machines ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Received on Sat Feb 12 2000 - 05:33:14 CST