Help: Newly created databases are not showing in OEM ?

From: Sohan Mendis <sohanshanil_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 22:40:39 +1100

I have installed OEM without any problem. When I login I could only see databases available at the time I created the repository for the OEM.

The new databases are not displayed. Listeners are running on Server. listner.ora and tnsxxx.ora files are upto date.

What could be the cause ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sohan Received on Sat Feb 12 2000 - 05:40:39 CST