Re: Q: oracle unicode references ?

From: Peter J. Holzer <hjp_at_enkur.wsr.ac.at>
Date: 9 Feb 2000 11:14:14 GMT

On Mon, 07 Feb 2000 20:10:35 GMT, NetComrade <andreyNSPAM_at_bookexchange.net> wrote:
>I've tested it with SqlPLus and a Russian Keyboard Driver (Parawin).
[...]
>Since all our clients are browsers I can't really help you, neither
>have I tested it with a browser yet.

No, they aren't browsers. They are small test programs I wrote in perl (using DBD::Oracle) and Java (using Oracle's thin client driver for JDBC). Well, I'll take the problem to the Java and Perl programming groups.

        hp

--

   _  | Peter J. Holzer             | Nobody should ever have to be
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR / Obmann LUGA  | ashamed if they have a secret love
__/   | http://wsrx.wsr.ac.at/~hjp/ | actually work.  -- Donald E. Knuth