IMP question regarding Oracle schemas

From: Chuck <chuck_at_phi.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 01:07:07 GMT

I am doing complete exports of an Oracle schema used by a large ERP package and moving in into other development areas. The schema has its tables in one tablespace and it's indexes in another tablespace. How can I import this schema into another database and segregate the tables and indexes into two different tablespaces? Or, should I export everything except the indexes, and then rebuild them in the new database?

Thanks,
Chuck Received on Thu Jan 27 2000 - 19:07:07 CST