Re: RedHat Linux Oracle CD

From: Edward Jong <edward_jong_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:48:02 -0800

I don't think it is timed limited. As long as you don't do any commercial with it. The Oracle 8 Enterprise Edition from techweb.oracle.com. Register for free first, then you can download it. Unzip and untar the files and burn it onto the CD ROM. If you have a really powerful machine and do not mind bugs you can download Oracle 8i.