Re: Deadlocks-a mystery

From: Thilo Schunck <thilo.schunck_at_apartis.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 16:02:50 +0100

We've just found out, that an DELETE RESTRICT ref.int. rule causes also Deadlocks.
I'm not sure if this implies only to our (Table) situation...

--

apartis AG                              http://www.apartis.de

Thilo Schunck

email: Thilo.Schunck_at_apartis.de
Tel. +49 (0)6721/9633-19
Fax +49 (0)6721/9633-29 Received on Wed Jan 26 2000 - 09:02:50 CST