Re: ### Web App Server Authentication ###

From: Gregory J Cooper <gregjcooper_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:55:31 +1030

This is certainly possible in OAS3 but you need to use per package security model (see the OWA_SEC package) . If you need a good book on this try The Developers Guide to Oracle Web Application Server 3 (Harvey & Beitler - ISBN 0-201-30960-2)
It is well worth the money for someone who needs a good start in OAS3 (lots of practical stuff for your sort of problem.

Greg Cooper