Re: ORA-12541: TNS: Kein Listener

From: Tapan Trivedi <tapan.trivedi_at_abbnm.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 17:15:33 -0600

Torsten,
You have a listener but is it running. Do a lsnrctl
at the prompt.
You will get a lsnrctl prompt
lsnrctl>
Issue a start command.
That should do it. If this does not work let me know what kind of error messages it gives out and then send those to me along with your tnsnames.ora and listener.ora files.

                                                            Tapan