### Web App Server Authentication ###

From: Manish Vipani <mvipani_at_radford.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:44:00 -0800

Hi all!

I have a question to which I have been unable to get a successful answer. Here is the question::::

I am using Oracle Web Application Server V3.0. I want to use an authentication scheme for some of the material published on our internet. More specifically I want to disply a popup challenge response box (similar to the one that pops up when you access the "admin" listener) when a user access a certain page. Can I cahnge the web server configuration such that when the user enters the userid and password, the authentication is done by a stored procedure that I have written? If so how can I accomplish this?

Experts please comment....

-Manish Received on Fri Jan 21 2000 - 13:44:00 CST